Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday ramblings

I wonder why people in Albany feel the need to tailgate, especially on local roads.  You know there are about six lights between you and your destination so are you really in a hurry to beat me to the light?  Just relax and you'll get there.  In fact, when you're riding my bumper, I slow down by 1-2mph because that's just how I roll.

It's a really nice day out, but I'm stuck in work.  I got to enjoy some sun this morning since I'm having trouble getting back on East Coast time.  I went to bed at 21:30 last night, but woke up wide awake at 1:30 and then tossed and turned until about 7:45.  Not cool.  I had some pretty messed up dreams as well.  I dreamt that someone broke into my apartment and emptied out my wallet.  They were coming to get me and I started slicing some throats.  Yeah, I know that's messed up, but my dreams always are.

It seems like my gutter guards aren't guarding my gutters very well so I'll have to get up on my roof to try to hose them out.  The guards do make it difficult to scoop crap out so I guess they serve some purpose.  I asked people about them before having them installed last year, but I guess they don't have as many oak trees as I do.  Those guys crap whirligigs constantly.  My roof is a little steep though so I'll have to find a safety buddy to call 911 when I fall off. 

My yard is a mess so I need to take care of it, but I'm going hiking on Saturday unless I oversleep.  I'll try to get up early tomorrow morning to get on to a good schedule since a hike would be good for me.  I didn't exercise at all when I was on vacation and it shows.  I'll start my 50 day Never Gymless workout on Monday and that should get me beefcake in no time.

Last night's South Park was pretty darn funny.  I like the episodes this season.

I had some plans to eat mostly vegetarian, but they fell through this week.  Hopefully I can get started next week.  I think it'll be good for me to eat meat just once or twice a week instead of every day. 

No comments: