Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fun at the beach

The weather is unseasonably warm and I've got the time so we decided to drive to the beach today. Firstly, we drove to Half Moon Bay. Below are some pictures from San Gregorio State Beach. The weather was fantastic.



I don't know why, but I take pictures of dead animals at the beach. Below are some dead birds.


There were two dudes fishing, but I'm not sure for what. Crabs? I saw some big shells on the beach.


We drove down to Santa Cruz on CA-1 and stopped for lunch at the Gazos Grill. I got me a crab salad sandwich and a vanilla shake.

Then we hit the boardwalk in Santa Cruz. I ended up napping for a bit. Not a bad way to spend a Friday for sure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's an amazing beach. I love empty beaches that aren't filled with tourists and screaming kids.

Jeremy said...

Well, it was a Friday in January so I'm not surprised it was empty.

There are a lot of good beaches on the Cali coast.