Saturday, April 4, 2009

Visiting my parents in Santa Cruz

My parents are down in the area for a short vacation and to see me before I head back east. They spent the first night in San Jose, but are spending the rest of their time near Santa Cruz. I drove down yesterday to visit. They're staying at the Chaminade Resort which has some hiking trails on its grounds so my dad and I went for a walk yesterday:

After that, we all went to Santa Cruz for lunch at El Palomar. I had a shrimp burrito (burrito de camarones) that was pretty tasty. We then drove to Capitola and walked around the beach for about half an hour. Santa Cruz is full of college kids and old white guys with long hair and long beards.

The weather was great, but I forgot to take either camera with me to the beach.

No comments: