Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling lost

I'm not sure if it's due to allergies or not, but I've been feeling really lost this week. I called the allergist yesterday, but they aren't available until two weeks from today. That's a long time to go without prescription medicine. Super weak.

I think I need to make more of an effort to make new friends here. I should sign up for more activities. I'm part of a hiking group, but the weather has sucked. There is also a volleyball group, but most of the members played in college. I'm just looking for some exercise. I'll contact the organizer to explain my situation. I tried to find an ultimate frisbee group, but the only one I found is associated with U of Albany and plays during the week. That's tough for me due to work and I just found out that there aren't any showers at work either. Bum deal.

No comments: