Friday, August 14, 2009

Credit card resolution

After nearly a month, I have use of my credit card again.  I hadn't heard from them even though they should've received my documents early this week so I gave them a call (they were supposed to call me).  Of course, they had gotten my documents, but had no excuse for not calling other than they suck.  I argued with the CSR that their fraud procedure sucks ass, but to no avail.  She didn't really care that I was going to cancel my card because they don't make much money off me since I pay my balance in full.

I put in a request for my $100 cash back and paid my bill in full.  I'll cancel it in a month or so because that's the only way that I can punish them.

The best news is the credit agencies were never notified so my credit is still intact.

No comments: