Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's hard to soar with eagles when you work with turkeys.

  • Work can be frustrating because I feel I'm a lot more intelligent than my coworkers.
  • Most people out and about in NY state can eat a big fat dick and learn how to fucking drive.
  • Kosher salt is probably not the kind of salt for baking cookies.
  • Both my apple tree and my Japanese maple are in sorry shape.
  • I got my antibiotic changed to Augmentin instead of Levaquin. We'll see if it does any good.
  • I'm really only happy on payday.
  • Tomorrow is picnic day, but I'm not that excited.
  • I wonder if I have the guts to end it.
  • I think I'll get a gun and learn to shoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is kosher salt.

And erm, please don't kill yourself. That would be silly.

Jeremy said...

Kosher salt is minimally processed salt so the crystals are fairly large. It doesn't have any iodine added to it.