Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday bullets

  • Holy moly. I really want to take off my hydrocolloidal bandage. There is a serious amount of pus under the bandage on my blister. That's a good sign as it means the blister is healing, but I'd still like to poke it.
  • This dated article extols the virtues of a deep storage battery without discussing the generation costs. Solar panels are still pretty expensive and the cost won't go down much until the volume goes up. The volume won't go up until the cost goes down. The only way to break the cycle is for the government to offer significant tax rebates. I think it would be a great way to stimulate the economy and agree that point production is the safest and most efficient way to produce energy.
  • Every dumbass thinks he's a business man. Is it really that hard to use a towel for drying off after a shower?

No comments: