Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Would you kill me if I say please?"

  • The work picnic today went pretty well. The food was acceptable, the weather was fantastic and it got me out of work for a couple of hours.
  • I picked up my generic Augmentin for $8 and took the first pill tonight. One of the main side effects is diarrhea. Fan-fucking-tastic. Hopefully it'll clear up at least some of my sinus funk.
  • I've slept in the past couple of mornings for no good reason.
  • People at work have noticed I no longer attend the big device and integration review meetings. I find them boring and useless and I usually sit at my desk and go through the posted slides, but I probably should start attending again so that people know that I'm plugged in.
  • I went to Lowe's tonight to get some spray to kill the hornet's nest, but the only spray sold will damage my blue spruce. It's a pretty good looking tree so I'll have to find an alternative method. The worst case is I have to wait until winter. Weak.
  • Sears refunded my washer and dryer delivery charge with a gift card. Now I need to think of $71.50 worth of stuff from Sears. Any suggestions?
  • My two trees are still pretty dry so I gave each three gallons of water. It may be too little too late.
  • I've been angry often lately. I'm not sure why. It just sort of creeps up on me until I feel like killing everyone I see.
  • I got my Bethlehem library card tonight. The library is pretty nice and I can tell that Bethlehem is a well-off town. I'll try to go there once a week to read newspapers and magazines.
  • In my current state, it's probably not a good idea to listen to a last.fm playlist titled "Depressing Music to Kill Yourself To."
  • I only like some Radiohead songs. The ones I don't like, I really don't like.
  • I almost bought a big ass bug zapper from Lowe's because I get bit by mosquitoes within seconds of going outside around my house.
  • This song sums up how I feel.
  • I'm not some loser emo dude, but I'm having trouble adjusting to all the life changes over the past couple of years.
  • "The world has let me down."
  • "When you look at my face, does it seem just as ugly?"

No comments: