Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 112

This afternoon I drove up to Malta for GLOBALFOUNDRIES' announcement on GF and Chartered merging operations.  We watched a short video, saw some slides and ate a cupcake in honor of the acquisition (both are owned by ATIC).  I got a great feeling from the meeting and feel good about my job.

The last time we went up to Malta, the CEO was there.  The room was full of suits and us knuckleheads in our engineering gear - jeans and t-shirts.  Some of us felt stupid so we decided when we go up there, we'll dress a bit nicer.

Here's me dressed up a bit more nicely:

I've got my Oregon belt buckle and my too large pants on.  I got jeans that fit over Thanksgiving break, but probably need to get some new slacks too.  I also need to bust out my iron.

We were all given a GF stainless steel mug so I've got something to have at work rockin' my company's name.  Awwww yeah. 

No comments: