Friday, May 31, 2013

Whole 30: Day 4

Energy:
It's getting easier to wake up early in the morning since I seem to be sleeping better.  It's humid out and my bedroom is stuffy.  I also found I was more alert during the day.

Mood:
Work notwithstanding I think my mood and mental clarity is improving.  The usual Capital District white trash stuff didn't bother me as much as it usually does.

Cravings:
Management brought in doughnuts and bagels this morning to celebrate an achievement, but I was able to resist without too much trouble.  I'm still jonesin' for some sugar though and I'm still eating quite a bit so I think more detoxification is needed. 

I'm in the tricky part of this challenge because the initial enthusiasm has worn off a little and I'm not fully cured.  If I can tough out the next two or three days, I'll be golden.

Progress:
I've lost three pounds since I've started and my scale is telling me it's all fat.  Sweet.  My goal is to drop 10 fat pounds and my stretch goal is to lose 15.  I'm on a good pace, but I'm not going to maintain roughly a pound lost per day.

No comments: