Saturday, June 1, 2013

Whole 30: Day 5

Energy:
I didn't want to get up early this morning to get an oil change, but I've had pretty good energy.  I'm tired, but it's more from working out and mowing the front jungle than the apathetic tiredness which comes from eating poorly.

Mood:
It's Saturday and the sun was out so I was doing pretty well.

Cravings:
My need for sweet is subsiding a little bit each day, but hasn't gone away as quickly as I thought it would.  I'm hungry quite a bit, but that, too, is subsiding.  Hopefully the cravings will go away in a couple of days or perhaps I should have some fruit.  I'd really like to wait for the third week since I'm probably eating fewer than 25g of carbs a day.

Progress:
I'm still losing one fat pound per day on average.  Day 3 is the only day which doesn't fit the line made from the other points.  I figured I'd lose about three pounds per week, but I'm not complaining. 

No comments: