Friday, June 7, 2013

Whole 30: Day 11

Energy level:
My energy level was good today though I'm beat now.  I woke up many times during the night to piss for some reason.

Mood:
Despite a crappy day at work, I'm feeling pretty good.

Cravings:
The cravings are still there, but I think they're slowly moving to the background or at least I'm finding it easier to ignore them.  I was eyein' my coworker's stash of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but I don't think they'd taste as good as I think. 

I suppose I'll always be a sugar junkie so it's up to me to be vigilant so nothing gets out of control.  I've found eating coconut oil helps since it's pure fat and easily digested.  My plan is to have a spoonful before every meal to make sure I stay at least a bit ketogenic.

Progress:
Despite what the graph shows, I'm down more than ten pounds so I'm back on track for losing a pound a day.  I guess the other six pounds are water.  I feel much leaner and have trouble grabbing fat around my waist so I suspect the fat measurement is inaccurate.

No comments: