Thursday, June 6, 2013

Whole 30: Day 10

Energy level:
I slept in a bit this morning and missed my morning workout, but I was juiced after boxing.  I did alright during the day, but I'm starting to fade now.

Mood:
My mood was surprisingly good given the crap at work.

Cravings:
The cravings for crap seem to have stabilized, but I'm still hungry often.  I think I need more fat to boost my caloric intake since I'm eating very few carbs.  I had a couple of pemmican sticks today and will eat some coconut oil here in a few minutes to top me off. 

In about another week or so, I'll add starchy carbs and occasional fruit.

Progress:
I've now completed one-third of the program and I'm feeling pretty good.  I'm down 9.6lbs of which roughly 4 are fat according to my scale.  Hopefully the rest is water and not muscle.  My spare tire is deflating which is always welcome.

No comments: