Sunday, June 16, 2013

Whole 30: Day 20

Energy level:
I didn't have as much energy today as I did yesterday, but I had enough to get quite a bit done. 

The carbs from the fruit I ate today didn't seem to spike my blood sugar.

Mood:
My mood was good, but not as good as yesterday's.

Cravings:
I'm still tempted by crap food I see on TV, but have been able to resist without any trouble.  I have to be careful with fruit since the added sugar does bring back some urges, but I finished it off today and will not get any more until this Saturday.

Progress:
I'm two-thirds through my challenge and my progress looks solid.  I've lost a little more than twelve pounds and my waist is more than 1.5 inches narrower which indicates a good bit of the weight loss is belly fat.

By the end of the next third, I'd like to lose another 0.5 inches off my waist while dropping the fat pounds a bit.  I'm not convinced my scale is adequately capturing reality, but perhaps it's just wishful thinking on my part.

No comments: