Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Whole 30: Day 9

Energy level:
I had no energy this morning and slept in so I missed my morning workout.  I slogged through the day, but felt better after eating some coconut oil and going to boxing.

Mood:
It was only fair until boxing.  I've got to do a better job of letting go at work.

Cravings:
Surprisingly, the cravings were more intense today than they were on Day 1 which is a bit troublesome.  Cookies don't sound all that good, but ice cream does.

Progress:
It seems like I took a couple of steps backwards yesterday.  Weak, but it's bound to happen.  I didn't cheat on my diet at all, but I think I'm low on calories and my body isn't quite into pure fat burning mode.  I've got to stay ketogenic for another week or so and then I'll reintroduce starchy carbs.

I'm down 6.8lbs so I'm not going to cry in the corner about anything. 

No comments: