Sunday, June 23, 2013

Whole 30: Day 27

Energy level:
I've had pretty good energy though not as much as yesterday.  I did take a nap this afternoon, but those don't have to indicate a lack of energy.

Mood:
My mood has been good today and my thoughts clear.

Cravings:
The cravings are now completely mental.  Given all the advertising and my past lifestyle, I don't think I could maintain Whole 30 or even Paleo 100% of the time, but I have done a good job resetting my blood sugar so eating crap is now a conscious choice rather than a necessity.

Progress:
I don't think my scale handles it when my weight goes down since lower weight seems paired with a larger body fat percentage.  I'm sure this scale can measure elite athletes so it should be accurate for me.  I'm not too chuffed either way since the progress is visible.

No comments: