Tuesday, September 23, 2008

180

It's strange, but my good mood from the weekend completely evaporated on Monday. I don't know if it's because of work or allergies or what. The weather is changing and I've been eating/drinking a lot of dairy which usually messed with sinuses. I'm not sad, but rather really irritable which gives me a good indication that it's my allergies. I was irritable for nearly all of 2007 and it really effed up my personal life so I need to make sure that I nip it in the bud to build on the momentum of my recent happiness.

I got good news since the pool group has scheduled a meetup at a pool hall two blocks from me in two Saturdays. I'm already pretty excited. I'm definitely going to see if I can put a pool table in whatever new place I get. Heh. I like to buy quality so I'll need to find out what that means these days for a nice hardwood frame with slate. I guess you can't get single pieces of slate that large anymore so they give you three smaller pieces. Rather than putting my home theater in the living room, I can make the living room more like a game room with a pool table and maybe foosball. The home theater can go in one of the bedrooms. That might eff up the acoustics though. We'll see.

No comments: