Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday breakfast


I'm usually pretty hungry after doing my track work so I thought I would be more proactive and eat more that morning rather than waiting for voracity later on. I scrambled up three eggs with milk, pepper jack, a small red pepper and a green onion. I used my juicer to juice up an apple, a banana, an orange and about half a pineapple. Yeah, I know that I said I need to cut back on my sugar, but I don't really care.

I would say that I'm a pretty decent cook, but I think that my breakfast making skills far outstrip any of my other skills other than following recipe directions. I can scramble eggs with the best of them, fry bacon, make pancakes/waffles, etc. I can even flip crepes though I'm probably out of practice. I definitely need some work on my omelet making for sure.

No comments: