Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hungry, hungry hippo

Ever since I did my sprint workout on Sunday, I've been voracious. It's like a black hole has set up shop in my gut. No matter how much I eat and no matter what I eat, I'm still hungry. I know that vigorous exercise can change your metabolism, but one round of wind sprints shouldn't be enough for me to see a difference.

I'm still hungry now after eating lunch, but I'm out of food and the cafeteria at work does not carry a lot of healthy stuff. I went to the store yesterday afternoon so I should've gotten some snacks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro - I have encountered a voracious appetite before after vigorous exercise. After I played soccer for the first time a month ago, I ate like a horse.

Jeremy said...

Yeah, I guess my metabolism could've shifted a bit after my sprint work, but I didn't really run that much. We'll see if the same thing happens after this Sunday.

I pretty much ate two dinners tonight and I'm still hungry now.