Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not feelin' hot

I'm not sure if it's allergies or stress or what, but I've been pretty depressed and sad today. I didn't really want to go to work today, but had to because our big ass meeting got postponed until tomorrow so we had to have some marathon meetings today to get our story straight. I'm not cut out for ass-covering, but that's a major part of any job in the real world these days.

Today is one of those days where I definitely feel like I'm no good for people. Heh. That quote actually makes me smile because it's a pretty funny scene in the show.

I think that I'll go to bed early tonight and hope that tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

rly said...

hope you feel better soon!

Jeremy said...

@Rosa

Thanks. I'm feeling a little better this morning. I think it was an unholy combination of allergies and loneliness last night.