Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday night fun

Last night I met my friend June in Redwood City to see Pineapple Express. Most stoner movies suck, but this one wasn't too bad. I actually have a hard time describing how I feel about it. Parts of it are effin' hilarious, parts are really stupid and parts are unbelievably violent. Heh. I guess it's a movie that you need to see for yourself. I don't recommend Century Park 12 in Redwood City though. The seats smelled musty and were not all that comfortable.

I was stupid and didn't eat before the movie so I was starving when it finished. June found a good Mexican restaurant in downtown Redwood City, but they were closed for a private party. Maybe they could've told her that over the phone when she called earlier, but no big deal because the hostess directed us to a pretty tasty SE Asian place, Red Lantern. I would've eaten anything at that point, but the campogee beef I had was excellent. I'll definitely go back there when my blood sugar is a bit more normal. Even though it was a Friday night and the place has a bar, we closed it out. Weird.

No comments: