Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 49

Day 341:
Weight = 192.6 lbs (+2.0 lbs)

Body fat = 27.6 % (+0.3 %)

Visceral fat = 9 (no change)

Resting metabolism = 1852 kCal (+13 kCal)
Moderate exercise = 160 min

Hmmm...I'm not going to meet my goal of getting ripped by the end of the year, but that's ok. I'm in much better shape now than I was even six months ago so I have definitely made progress. I still have too much around the middle though.

I didn't get in much exercise over the Thanksgiving break nor much this week. My goal is to get in at least 300 minutes of moderate exercise, but I only got about half that. We'll see if this week is any better. I'm going to try to walk after lunch at work. That'll keep my computer time down and should help me drop about half a pound a week. I'm also going to cut out wheat since I think it is messing with me too much.

No comments: