Friday, February 13, 2009

Another two weeks

I got a call from my boss this afternoon and I'm furloughed another two weeks. Fan-fucking-tastic. Who the heck knows what's going on? It sure as hell isn't me. I'm already going stir crazy so I'm not sure how I can handle another two weeks. I'm thinking of driving somewhere, but it has to be somewhere cool and somewhere cheap. I've never been to Vegas, but I'm not sure that I'd like it and I don't know how cheap it would be. I mean, it could be as cheap as I want, but what's the point in that? Would it make sense to go to a gambling city and not gamble? Heh. Maybe I could go gamble my life savings and see if I can increase it.

I'm finding myself coming unhinged and I don't like that feeling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jeremy, hang in there. Unfortunately I don't have any good news or anything to say, but hope that you will keep your sanity and that things will look up soon. :)