Sunday, February 22, 2009

Job hunting

Gah. Hunting for a job in a down economy sucks serious monkey balls. I last looked for a job during the fall of 2006, but my trouble then was that I was looking for a job in the Bay Area only. Now, I have to be open to the possibility of relocation, which sucks because my family is primarily on the West Coast. I spent eight years in upstate NY, but may need to go back there since making money to live >>>> geographical preference.

I know the economy will turn around sooner or later, but I'm afraid that it's going to be much later. Not a whole lot has changed since I was first furloughed, but I guess it really hit me this weekend that I need to find a new job.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What happened? I thought you were still on unpaid leave..:/ Good luck with the job hunt...