Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fitness Update: End of February

Well, it's the end of the month which means it's time for a photo update and another blip on the graph. I did quite a bit of exercise this week: I used the elliptical trainer twice since it was raining, rode my bike once and did my strength training three times. I lost a little bit more than a pound, but my body fat increased slightly. Gah.

As you can see from the picture, the top part of my chest is fairly lean. It tapers down like an inverted triangle until about an inch or two above my navel. Then the belly fat takes over. Due to my sex and body type that place will be the last from where I lose weight. I think that I'm making decent progress so I just need to keep on keeping on. I definitely need to cut back on sugar.


No comments: