Monday, August 24, 2009

Get busy living or get busy dying

  • With my new commitment to fitness, I will get my body fat percentage down from ~27% to ~22% by the end of this year.  I need to lose about 1% per month which works out to about 2 fat lbs per month.  That is certainly possible.
  • I'm going to start eating better.  I'll have yogurt, fruit and granola for breakfast and fruit and cheese for dessert.  I had to exercise a lot of willpower at the grocery store to avoid buying crap.  
  • Some jerk wasps/hornets/bees have stealthily built a nest in my spruce tree.  I'll get some spray to kill those dudes.  They can build a nest in 0.25 acres of woods in my front yard.
  • I realized today that I'm unfriendly, but not unpleasant.
  • I test out as an INTJ.  This description is pretty apt though not flattering.  I definitely would rather be friendless than jobless.
  • In order to sleep better at night, I'm going to stop reading, using the internet or watching TV/movies thirty minutes before I want to sleep.  I definitely think that I'm over-stimulated.

No comments: