Thursday, August 13, 2009

I shouldn't self-medicate with sugar.

I need to stop using sugar to feel better.  I had a Milky Way for my afternoon snack because I was pretty depressed earlier today thanks to my dentist appointment.  My teeth are fine, but most of my new dentist's patients are white trash and were in there to get teeth replaced because they hadn't brushed in three years [my interpretation].  My dentist in California has fancy equipment and digital records.  This new dentist has paper records, a shack for an office and fairly primitive equipment.  My teeth got cleaned though so I'm good for six more months.  I'll use that time to find another dentist.

Driving to work from the dentist's, I realized that I need to live somewhere without white trash.  They are definitely the bane of my existence.

No comments: