Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fitness update - the sick edition


I'm back on my weekend measurement schedule.  I've been sick pretty much this whole week and haven't done anything even remotely close to exercise unless sleeping suddenly became an Olympic sport.  Despite all that, I dropped four-tenths of a pound.  That's probably just in the noise and is probably due to poor nutrition more than anything.

I still feel crappy, but less crappy than before.  After breakfast, I'll take a shower and hit the store for some supplies.  I'm going to get some soup, crackers, 7-Up, DayQuil and NyQuil among other things.  I should've done that before, but I don't think I was thinking clearly.  The fake Tylenol PM doesn't seem to be knocking me out like I want so I'm not sleeping well.

I told my boss that I would be back to work on Monday so I better rest up to make that happen.

No comments: