Thursday, October 22, 2009

Project 365: Day 34

I felt much worse today than yesterday when I woke up so I got online and found the closest doctor in my insurance's network.  Here's the side of their pimped out building in Delmar.  It was white trash city there and I'm not likely to go back.

I did learn that I don't likely have H1N1 flu nor is it strep throat.  It could be a nasty sinus infection or a regular virus.  I hit the pharmacy on the way back for some generic Tylenol and generic Tylenol PM.  I've been chugging that today and have spent more time asleep than awake. 

My head still hurts, but not as badly as it did this morning.  It's not likely I'll make it in tomorrow, but I should be ok by Monday.  I hope so.  I don't want to be sick for more than a few days because it sucks and it's boring.

I still have a bit of a cough so I'm continuing the Zicam, but I stopped brewing up Theraflu because I was sick of the taste.  It wasn't knocking me out like I hoped either.

No comments: