Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Need to get healthy

I stayed home from work today and spent most of the day sleeping.  I was supposed to drive down south, but I slept right through my alarm and didn't wake up until late.  I got up, used the bathroom, ate something and then went back to bed for a couple more hours.

I'm not exactly sure what's wrong, but I suspect it has something to do with my sinuses.  My head has been cloudy since I got back from vacation last week.  I took a decongestant this morning, but it hasn't really done anything.  It's possible I have a sinus infection or it could just be due to the weather change.

In any case, I need to work this weekend to make up for lost time.  I also need to do what I can to get in better shape so I'm less easily brought down by funk.

No comments: