Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rolled pizza

Last night's dinner was rolled pizza using a recipe I got from my friend, Zorana. I made mine with mushrooms and turkey pepperoni and I used red sauce instead of tomato paste and water. It turned out well, but I didn't get as many rolls as she did. No worries. I think it can stand to cook a bit longer than 15 minutes as well. The cheese didn't quite get brown, but I got hungry and there was some oil in the bottom of the oven causing quite a bit of smoke.

I thought about making the dough by hand, but I used my bread machine instead because I spent the morning shoveling snow.

Anyhow, it turned out really well and I would definitely make it again. You can use whatever pizza toppings you like so the recipe is pretty versatile.

Just 11 more recipes to go until I finish this challenge item.

No comments: