Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fitness update

I've been working out consistently the past month and I even started up some interval training.  However, I haven't been eating as well as I could so my improvements have slowed down.


It sucks that I'm trying to undo the end of last year so I need to be more vigilant this year around the holidays. It's too easy to chow down on tasty nostalgia.

I'm not too worried because I think I have a good process in place for getting into shape.  I just need to cut back on the junk food a bit and add some boxing classes during the week.

In the 9 weeks since I've started Lauren's 10 week 1st Class program, I've lost 2.2lbs of fat and half an inch from around my waist.  Hmmm...not great progress at all.  I feel much stronger though so perhaps my scale is not measuring my body fat correctly.  It's all good since I'm not exactly driving towards any particular numbers.  It'll be pretty clear when I'm in shape.

No comments: