Sunday, August 1, 2010

Strange dream

I had a pretty strange and violent dream this morning before I woke up.  It started out with my mom investigating a noise in their backyard.  I went out there as well and saw a dude in a mask near her.  I called out a warning and for some reason the guy took off his mask and then took off.  He was worried because we saw his face so he came back on his dirt bike with some friends and some guns.  They rode right up to me, but I wasn't that worried because I have fast reflexes (which is true in reality).  I grabbed his gun and shot him in the face.  I then grabbed his friends' guns and shot them as well at point blank.  I think a couple escaped to this strange park with a lot of terraces and tunnels.  I ended up running through a bathroom chasing after one of the dudes and there were a bunch of prisoners in there.  I get out and find the last dude and shoot him in the face as well.  I think I was laughing, but I can't remember for sure.  I do remember that the whole dream was in black and white.

I don't even want to know what psychoanalysis would say about it, but at least I was in charge.  I read somewhere it's not good if you're not in charge during your dreams.  For some reason, I shoot a lot of people in my dreams as well.

No comments: