Thursday, March 17, 2011

This and that

I haven't been posting much lately because I really don't have much to say.  The weather has improved which is good, but I still feel like I'm stuck in a rut.

I had to give a presentation at our quarterly meeting this afternoon.  It went alright, but I was really nervous beforehand.  It's kind of strange.  No matter how old you get or how much experience you have giving talks, they're still nerve-wracking.  The good news is I survived without any trouble and it's done.

The NCAA tournament started today, but I haven't watched many games.  I figure I'll watch some tonight and tomorrow night and this weekend.  I didn't go to a school with a DI basketball program so I'm a free agent.  I don't think there are any local teams in it as well.

No comments: