Friday, March 11, 2011

What a difference a day makes

I went to bed at 21:30 and slept pretty well last night so I'm feeling much better this morning.  I was able to do my morning exercises with vigor and proper technique.  I read a bit of my new fitness book last night.  It's poorly written (in Special English for those who read Oracle Bones), but the information seems scientifically sound.  I'm going to check my finances to see if I can budget a power tower.  I have a Door Gym for pullups, but I'm not sure how much stress I want to put on my jamb.  I could get a bar and attach it to my basement rafters, but that solution is rather permanent and I'm not exactly sure where I want to do my exercises and I don't know where my drums will end up.

I made meatloaf with spinach last night and had some peas as well so I had a pretty decent meal.  I've got to think about what to cook this weekend since I want to get back on track making meals on the weekend to last throughout the week.  We'll see if my brother comes through with a sausage and sauerkraut slow cooker recipe.

I don't have any big weekend plans except for running some errands and watching the Blazers.  I'd like to get outside, but it's raining now.

No comments: