Friday, March 16, 2012

Purification

I had to leave work early this afternoon to come home because I got sick to my stomach suddenly.  I was lazy today and bought lunch at the cafe in our building.  I guess the chicken salad wrap I had did not agree with me or something.  I still feel pretty funky which sucks because it's going to be nice this weekend.

I need to regain my health again so I'm going to be vigilant with my diet and exercise.  I need to beef up my constitution for sure because it seems like more and more people are getting sick every year.  I'll go back to drinking just water and I'll probably give up alcohol once I finish off what I've got in the beer fridge.

Someone once told me her goal was to have a "clean body, but a dirty mind."  I can get behind that life philosophy.

No comments: