Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kelsey and Ryan's Wedding: Seattle, August 2010

Last weekend, my cousin Kelsey got married to Ryan, her boyfriend of a couple of years. I flew out to Seattle to attend the ceremony and to hang out with relatives on that side of the family. It was great despite the cattle car flights because I saw some cousins I haven't seen in a while.

The ceremony was at the Seattle Tennis Club which is on Lake Washington. The weather held though it was a bit windy.

Picture vomit (taken by my Droid X). I know the shots suck, but I couldn't stand up during the ceremony so I did what I could.

































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! My sister got married at Ray's Boathouse (the place in the first photo) last summer. It was beautiful. :)

Jeremy said...

We ate in the cafe part upstairs because it's cheaper than the main restaurant.

Seattle is a cool place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there because the traffic is terrible.