Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fitness update

Another Saturday, another body composition measurement.  I dropped my body fat percentage slightly, but my weight went up quite a bit.  However, only half a pound of the 2.6lb increase is fat.  Not too shabby and it's probably because I gave in and ate some cookies and candy this week.  I'm not sure why I backslid, but I don't really regret it.  I'll never make it by denying myself completely.

I did my morning exercises and crunches with regularity, but I still haven't added in significant aerobic activity.  I was going to go hiking today, but my knees still don't feel right and I don't want to reinjure them.  Perhaps they feel weird because they're weak, but I do feel like they're getting better day by day.

I think I'll be good to go to start P90X at the beginning of next year.  I expect to make significant progress then, but I think I need to get into better shape before then so I'm not completely blown.

No comments: