Friday, October 22, 2010

Wellness update

I've been feeling better physically the past couple of days because I've been consistent with my exercises.  It also doesn't hurt that I went to the chiropractor yesterday since I always feel better after the adjustments.  Each morning I jump rope, doing jumping jacks on my mini-trampoline and then do pullups.  I got a wide grip bar to complement my Door Gym so I can do a variety of grips now to try to work all the back muscles.  At night I do my prone Bruggers with 10lb kettlebells and then do five wall squats with one kettlebell.  Three times a week I do my 100 pushups pushup routine.  I finished week 1 without any trouble and start week 2 today.

I'm definitely getting stronger in my core and in my upper body, but my right knee still feels a little off.  I guess it's just going to take some time to fully recover.  I'll play some tennis this weekend to get some much needed aerobic exercise.  Hopefully it'll hold up since I don't want to go back to hobbling around.

No comments: