Sunday, June 21, 2009

Should I get an iPhone?

After I move in to my new house, I'm going to get a cell phone plan with a local number. I could switch over my Verizon service, but I was thinking of doing pre-paid with TMobile instead. I could get 1000 minutes for $100 which would last me a few months for sure. However, Apple just came out with the third generation iPhone and lower prices. Very tempting... I know a lot of people with iPhones and they all seem to love them. They're pretty useful, but are they worth the cost? The idea of having access to the internet nearly anywhere is cool, but the idea of being just like schlub is not. Hmm...I'll have to mull it over for sure. I'm about 51-49 towards getting one.

2 comments:

rly said...

do it! i love my iphone...

Jeremy said...

They are pretty cool, but also pretty expensive. My new house is sucking all my cash so I'll have to wait and see.