Saturday, September 19, 2009

Project 365: Day 1

I'll admit I'm a copycat. A friend is doing Project 365 so I thought I would too. It'll help me achieve my goal of at least one blog post per day.

Day 1 contains goodies from Lowe's. From left to right: multipurpose snips, work gloves, an assortment of pliers, 1/4" wire mesh, a crowbar and an 18" adjustable pipe wrench.

I just put the pipe wrench to good use in "fixing" my sink as I needed the wrench to undo what I did yesterday. The sink with the garbage disposal is draining very slowly and I thought the pipes were clogged. Nope. It's the disposal. I've got some Liquid Plum'r in there right now so hopefully that'll do the trick.

1 comment:

the fried green tomato said...

Lol. I never thought you would pick up right away... you're one day behind me.