Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fitness

I know it's stupid, but I actually believe that I can see the difference in my body after each day I walk to work. My metabolism isn't that fast so it's probably just wishful thinking. Heh. That's ok. I shouldn't congratulate myself too much though because I still have a ways to go before I'm where I want to be.

I walked a different route home last night and learned that not every neighborhood in Sunnyvale is ghetto. The sad thing is I can't even afford the ghetto neighborhoods around here. That's crazy. Well, I don't want to start ranting about housing prices here because I don't want to jinx them as they're still falling. I wouldn't mind if they fell another $50k.

I slept in an extra thirty minutes this morning because I was up late (for me) last night watching The Shield. That show is pretty cool though it's not quite as good as The Wire.

No comments: