Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday bullets

  • I took my last antibiotic pill yesterday morning and am slowly getting back to normal.
  • I guess the pest remover isn't a total tool because I caught a squirrel in the trap this afternoon.  He's bigger than I expected and isn't happy to be in the cage.  He'll get relocated tomorrow morning.
  • This link is pretty funny.  You can't go wrong with tits and barfin'.
  • I'm looking forward to doing very little this weekend other than errands, eating and football.  Sweet.
  • I'm trying to make a new recipe every week.  This weekend I'll make Asian shredded beef in my crockpot.  This blog looks pretty interesting so maybe I'll power through some more recipes.
  • I'll also make lasagna this weekend because I haven't had it for a while.

2 comments:

the fried green tomato said...

Where are you relocating the squirrel to? I hope he gets the message and won't come back.

Jeremy said...

The pest guy will relocate him to a park in the area, I guess.

You have to take them miles away or they'll come back.