Thursday, September 3, 2009

Only fat people take the elevator

  • I've decided I'm going to let myself go further into debt to better enjoy life. I already bought a house so I didn't need to worry about protecting my finances. I need to make sure that I don't dig too deep of a hole, but I don't want to sit at home or whatever just to save money. I need a new bed and I'd like to put together a gaming/multimedia computer to mate up with my bad ass home theater. I'd also like to get a work truck, but that requires some cash. I guess I'll become a revolver rather than a transactor.
  • The moving company is going to cut me a check for $175 for damages suffered. That's exactly what I asked for so I guess I should be satisfied.
  • My left nostril was bleeding tonight. I'm not sure why, but it was more like bloody snot than just blood. I hope that means some funk is leaving my sinuses.
  • I left work a little early today because I had a headache. Maybe it was the bloody snot working its way out.
  • My 401k contribution hasn't gone through. It usually takes just a few days, but it's already been a week since I got paid. Weak.
  • Hot chicks with big racks dressing up like dorks.

No comments: