Monday, May 26, 2008

Food

I've had some pretty tasty food the past twenty four hours. Since it's a holiday weekend and I've got today off, I'm more likely to take longer to make stuff and I don't worry as much about cleanup since I can do that later today. Dinner was outlined in this morning's post, but breakfast was tasty as well. I fried up some bacon and made french toast. I cut up some strawberries and used a ton of maple syrup. I also got some oranges at the farmer's market so I used my juicer to make orange juice. Maybe I have no calibration for the juice to orange ratio, but four oranges only yielded enough juice for two glasses. That's alright. I need to cut down on my sugar. The juiced tasted awesome and was pretty frothy. The pulp was a little wet, but that's because the orange pieces were a little small so they were juiced as soon as they went into the feedtube. I think it's better to juice more slowly so the fruit pieces should be just slightly smaller than the feedtube.

I've eaten quite a bit of food in the past couple of days and now I'm groggy. I think I'll do some reading and let everything digest. I don't think I'll be eating a big lunch for sure.

No comments: