Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shopping

I took advantage of the Memorial Day sales at Macy's to get some stuff. I'm not a huge fan of Macy's, but it's only three blocks away and I like some of the brands that they have.

I got some black Rockport shoes for work. The guy said they are pretty comfortable and should survive my walks in to work. I also got some more dark socks, a pair of boxers, some boxer briefs and a Nautica shirt.

I've been a boxers dude since college because I like a healthy breeze around my privates, but they aren't great for sports and tend to bunch off. I got both pairs of underwear in M whereas my old stuff is in L. I'm losing weight/inches so my clothes are fitting more loosely. I definitely see that as a good sign.

I had to walk back there because the dude forgot to take the security tag off the shirt. It did beep when I left the store, but those things go off all the time. Most of the people that work at that store are a few cards short of a full deck. The shoe guy was nice, but the other people seemed like clock punchers. Yeah, it does suck to work on the Sunday before Memorial Day, but we're in a recession so you should be happy you're employed.

I would buy more of my clothes online, but I like to see them and I usually need to try them on to make sure they fit.

No comments: