Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Gettin' beefcake

I walked to and from work again today and feel pretty good. I made the mistake of walking in my new shoes. The leather is still pretty stiff so my dogs were barkin' during the day. I'll probably just leave my work shoes at work and walk in some more comfortable shoes. That'll save some wear and tear on my nicer shoes as well. I'll walk in tomorrow since I don't have to be anywhere after work.

I'm getting leaner for sure because my pants are looser and I was able to take my belt in a notch this morning. Sweet. I bet I'll be near my goal weight by the end of the summer. Three months should be enough to lose about ten pounds. I'm doing a better job of eating less and eating better. I'm making sure to have a vegetable of some sort during each meal (except for breakfast, I have fruit then). Dessert is now yogurt instead of ice cream or other crap.

I need to start riding my bike though and going hiking. It's too nice to ride the exercise bike indoors though it's nice to ride and watch sports at the same time.

No comments: