Thursday, May 15, 2008

Holy moly

Damn. It's hot already and it's only 7 AM. It was pretty toasty yesterday, but it's supposed to be in the 90's today. Some people might like that, but it's a little hot for me and I'm going to play basketball tonight. I better bring some water and a towel because I'll be sweatin' like a pig. Of course, I sweat when I do just about anything that requires concentration. It doesn't mean that I'm out of shape and it can be pretty annoying. Maybe if I concentrate hard enough, I'll hulk out.

I slept in an "extra" half hour this morning because I felt like it. I woke up about 30 seconds before my alarm was supposed to go off. I thought only brother had that power, but I guess it was dormant in me.

As Yvonne can attest, I have this bad habit where I sing under my breath, but replace the regular lyrics with obscene ones. I won't provide any examples here, but I think you can use your imaginations.

My parents left for Europe yesterday. They're going to spend more than two weeks in Italy and Provence. It sounds pretty sweet to me. My vacation this summer will be flying down to LA to visit a friend and then we'll drive down to SD. I'll probably also take a within-CA road trip as well since I don't have a lot of vacation days saved up.

I've done a pretty good job so far of eating less so we'll see if my Sunday measurements prove it out.

No comments: