Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another tasty dinner


I cooked again tonight and made one of my favorite dishes: peanut butter sauce chicken. I got the recipe off a Smucker's peanut butter lid. You mix natural peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, water and paprika together and heat up. The lemon juice and soy sauce will break down the peanut butter, but if it's too watery you can add some corn starch. I cooked chicken and broccoli and served it over red and basmati rice. Very tasty especially with a glass of vanilla almond milk.

In other news, I was in a pretty good mood today mainly because I was really busy at work. I always feel better when I have a lot of work.

2 comments:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

You said:
"I cooked again tonight and made one of my favorite dishes: peanut butter sauce chicken. I got the recipe off a Smucker's peanut butter lid."

Hmm, I never tried that recipe. My three-step recipe is:
1. Remove peanut butter lid:
2. Insert big spoon into peanut butter.
3. Eat the whole jar of peanut butter at one sitting.

I guess your lid recipe is a healthier choice. With my version, I won't be posting any tummy pictures any time soon.

Jeremy said...

I used to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar when I was younger. I'd eat until I finished a glass of milk. I could usually make it through about a third of the PB.