Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 36

Day 250:
Weight = 189.2 lbs (-2.0 lbs)

Body fat = 27.5 % (-0.2 %)

Visceral fat = 9 (no change)

Resting metabolism = 1828 kCal (-13 kCal)

Well I was able to get quite a bit of exercise in this past week. I did some track work on Sunday, strength work throughout the week, pickup basketball on Thursday and badminton on Saturday. I lost two pounds, but wasn't able to make a huge dent in my body fat percentage. That's ok because I'm starting to set some good exercise habits. I was right in that Cupertino's high schools have much better facilities because they have more money. Homestead High's track is really nice and I was able to complete three laps of walk the curves, sprint the straights. I wasn't able to sprint too quickly since I'm a little sore/tired from yesterday's badminton, but I'm happy that I went out and did it. I was feeling lazy this morning, but those are the feelings that I need to fight.

I think I'll be able to fight the good fight this week so next week's numbers should look good as well.

No comments: